Sliding door system Evolution Motorized by Ermetika® is a pocket door frame with an automatic door control.
The automatic door control has a reliable and silent electromagnetic drive for high user comfort.
Standard the door control is a so-called Push & Go system: as soon as the door is moved manually into opening direction by approximately 10 mm, the door panel will automatically go further in the desired direction. After that, the door closes automatically.
Although the door control system is a fully automatic drive, the sliding door can easily be manually operated when power failure occurs.
Installation is easy thanks to plug & play: after the electrical cable is connected, the switch can be activated.
In addition to the Push & Go system, there are a number of options for door-open-close-activation (additional cost):
- Push button
- Infrared motion detector
Extra technical information:
- Available in 3 opening widths: 870 mm, 995 mm or 1120 mm
- Reduction height passage 3 cm
- Only available for finished wall thickness 125 mm (plasterboard or plastered wall)
- Suitable for a door panel with a weight of max 80 Kg
- Durability tested according to DIN 18650-1, ANSI and BSI
- When the system is mounted in a plasterboard wall, it is recommended to use plasterboard with a thickness of 12,5 mm
- Door panel can be up to 4,2 cm thick
NOTE: The pocket frame comes without sliding door panel. This system is not a stock article and will always be specially ordered for the customer. Delivery time approx 8 weeks.
|Maximum weight door||
|Maximum thickness door||
|Door opening width||
87 mm, 99,5 mm, 112 mm
|Door opening height||
210 cm, 220 cm, 230 cm, 240 cm, 250 cm, 260 cm, 270 cm