Sliding door system Absolute Kit Doppio by Ermetika is a Do-It-Yourself Kit for double sliding doors, that is easy to assemble.
With this innovative pocket frame, plaster board walls will have a smooth modern finish. The frame eliminates completely any use of extra doorpost and covering profile.
The pocket frame for double sliding doors, is very solid thanks to the special metal structure with corrugated profile. This superior engineering together with the hanging kit with self-lubricating bearings, will give you many years of trouble free silent and silky smooth movement of the door panels.
- Absolute EvoKit Doppio comes without sliding door panels
Extra technical information:
- The pocket frame is vailable for finished wall thinkness 100 mm (single layer plasterboard) or 125 mm (double layer plasterboard).
- The hanging kit that is supplied with the pocket frame is suitable for a door panel with a weight upto 100 Kg.
- With this particular pocket frame the actual dimension of the doorway will be reduced with approx. 1 cm
- It is recommended to use plasterboard with a thickness of 12,5 mm
- Door panel can be upto 4,2 cm thick
Finishing the system:
In addition to the use of plasterboard with a thickness of 12,5 mm, we recommend Knauf Uniflott as plaster. This is a fibrous plaster that absorbs more movement. This reduces the risk of cracks and tears.
|Maximum weight door||
|Maximum thickness door||
|Door opening width||
60 + 60 cm, 70 + 70 cm, 80+80 cm, 90 + 90 cm, 100 + 100 cm, 110 + 110 cm, 120 + 120 cm
|Door opening height||
200 cm, 210 cm, 220 cm, 230 cm, 240 cm, 250 cm, 260 cm, 270 cm
• Built-in frame that needs to be clicked together for installation • Smooth finish with plasterboard • Built-in frame made for a double door